Friday, March 25, 2011

Treasure Hunt



We went to the Sacramento Antique fair this month and had a blast! I want to do it every month! Such great finds and the prices varied, some were very high others were extremely reasonable, the dealers accept haggling out there as well. Some of our exciting finds:
While we were hoping to find the beating heart of Davy Jones in this chest, no such luck! We love it anyways, we put it in our family room and it fits right in!
We got this fabulous dresser to use as a changing table in the baby room and it's the perfect size and height for it. It also inspired a color scheme for the room and I've been on the hunt for some kind of sea foam green colored bedding.

We also got a couple other things but I'll spare you, they are smaller items anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment