Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chronicles Of Pregnancy

The week before delivery.
9 months.
8 months.
7 months.
6 months.
5 1/2months.
5 months.
19 weeks.
Even though my pregnancy is officially over, i wanted to put all my "bump" pictures in one place and have a log of the experience. I ended up being sick and vomiting after every meal for the first 6 months but after that it was a breeze! I stayed very active (not exercising or anything like that), we cleaned and organized 2 garages, had a rock wall torn down and a regular wall build back up, the day before we went into labor I painted the laundry room and 1/2 bathroom connected to it. Adam and I, eager to have the baby come at least on time walked everyday sometimes super far. We even went to the state fair and walked for about 4 hours....nothing! Walking didn't do anything for me as far as labor goes. All and all it was a good experience and I can't wait to do it again (sans puking). It took quite a while before I started 'showing', so my pictures start around 19 weeks. (almost half way).

No comments:

Post a Comment